Okay so Amir came on Saturday with no warning..so here's me comming out and busting my pink barbie PJs bang bang lol! I was feeling quite down then but then I told him everything and it just made me feel so much better. Gosh boys are so complicated, maybe too complicated. This is going to sound so asmaradana but I hate the fact that I like him and that he is my weakness (no I'm not talking about Amir genius it's that other one that most of you should know about because I'm always raving on about him like 24/7). I saw him online today and wanted to talk to him, cause I've been putting off talking to him for the past day or two..just too ease up abit I don't want to seem overly clingly right. His status is almost always busy but this time when I logged on it was on ONline so I deicded to talk to him and eagerly awaited his reply but sadly I didn't get any. Boo hoo hoo. Bleh! I'll talk it over with Amir on Wednesday and he'll make me feel better...he always can find a way. My lilttle brother hehe.
˜Rhiandoll.
}