

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 8 October 2007 || 6:43:00 pm
Yeah this is pretty old news, but I keep forgetting to update my blog. Right on Friday in PE theory I finished both of my portfolios that I was supposed to do then I asked Mr.Waller what I was supposed to do for the rest of the year and well...I got upgraded! Yay me! He said he would put me through to the double award, which means that I would have to get another 2 portfolios done and I would get 2 GCSE grades for PE instead of just one. Yay..that will be another contribution to my A*-C hopefully! I need to get at least 5. I flicked thorought the leflet thing we got during the careers assembly and I know what I'm going to do! Wayhayy! I was struggling to decide whether to go for Business Finanace, Economics or Accounting so I consolted(sp) with my Pak Busu and we agreed that the best choice to help me be an accountant would be to choose the Accounting (ATT) course, this was convienent as it was available at Crownwoods, so yay! I've come to realise that I really do dispise Trianometry, Cosine, Sine and Tangent bleh! I've been doing it for a while and it doesn't stick in my head! I really just don't want to dissapoint Ms.McKenzie! I mean I don't do it 'cause I wreck my brains trying to think about how to do it, then I check my books on how to do it and still not understand, then Ms.McKenzie will go over it with me and I'll understand. She'll set me some homeowrk on it and then it will all just rush out of my head and the following week I get an earful about it and a recap lesson. Those 4 things are getting me so stressed out! As if I couldn't be more stressed with the girls at school..stupid angmohs. Toni's birhtday is comming..whatever lah, everyone's getting her something so I have no choice. There was a rumour that apparently Amir got stabbed and well I talked to him and it wasn't true, his friend got stabbed Amir just got his hand sliced and put in prison overnight as the police think it was him that done it. Amir told me he had everything taken away from him, including his phone, iPod and even clothes! It was all stained with blood anyway. I just feel sorry for him, he said it wasn't his fault..which it probably isnt but he's going to call me later on and tell me the full story. Hari Raya's comming, better start making the cakes. An inspiration hit me this year...Kek Sleeqness. I have a mental image of it and gave it a trial the other day, it still needs some modifications to be perfect to show to Syarif and Alyph. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
