

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 1 October 2007 || 5:43:00 pm
Sorry lame title I know, it was the first thing that came to mind as bowling would be the perfect sport to describe my friends at school right now. This whole thing with Sharna, Stephi and the rest of them it's really doing my head in! It's like I'm not even sure what's going on right now! So complicated sia..I love Alyph..and my friends back in Singapore. So imagine the pins after the bowling ball hits every pin is down apart from the 10 and the 7 at the opposite sides. I'm like the bowler right I can only stick with one side as much as I hate it! I want to be friends with all of them but it's so tricky. I know I can keep my mouth shut even if it is hard sometimes. Like I can only get Becky, Becca, Toni, Brogen or Stephi and Sharna. Susah gila! Better news? Yeah my speically made baju raya arrived. 3 different ones, kabaya I mean baju kurung is SOO last year! I've got to impress that special someone kan so kabaya all the way! I hope I can blow him over. ^_^ Kak Siti you know who I'm talking about right? I cannot help myself lah, he's my weakness! OMG I feel compelled to copy and paste this for you. It's part of my conversation with him. I thought it was so nice and cute of him to say this to me, it really did make me feels oh so loved. I appriciate it so much. I talked with him on MSN for 2 hours okay! I've never talked to anyone that long on MSN before, it's suprising. I feel so loved he actually talked to me for 2 hours, it's just the fact that he can be bothered to talk to a simple fan/girl like me just blows me away. Such a gentlemen!Okay so here's the parts that blew me away and melted me like an ice cream during an Indian Summer. "hey there girl,im off to bed, do NOT slp late okay? i'll talk to you soon!HUGS" Okay I assume you know who I'm talking about right? Mr Alyph:so cutee lahh Hehe see I told him about that boy who scares me and stalks me all the time. I think we were just playing about but it's so cute! He owns the streets Haha! Then there was this part that made me melt like a puddle! я a ι н a и ;:oh if u can drive by that time take me around singapore ya HAHA See I only maen2 jerr..but I was all like aww it's so sweet of him kan? ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
