

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 18 September 2007 || 3:40:00 pm
Alamak! I forgot to tell you yesterday right..I was walking up the stairs with Brogen and Stephi and I looked down and there was a phone there, with camera but still crap. Stephi was like on sell it! I gave it to her and said..yeah do whatever you want lol I don't really care. Then she went throught the pictures and it was Danielle's phone. We knew her but not that close, so Stephi gave it back to her, not even a proper thank you. We should have kept it and sold it this was bugging us for like the whole day sia! Oh yea also it's Toni's birthday comming up and I have no clue what to get man, I usually don't get presents for anyone but she invited me to the whole 02 Disney on Ice thing..so I rasa tak baik kalau tak kasih present kan? But I tak nak pergi hehe, hari hari tenggok muka dia orang sampai bosan!BOSAN BOSAN BOSAN BOSAN! Okay today Ms.McKenzie is comming late so I have time to laze about =D yeahh! You know Sleeq's song called "Hangout" it's like on reply right now on my computer I love it so much this one part that I absolutely adore is Riffy's part where is sing..well when he sings but my fave part is when he sings "Salam sejahtera kepada semua para pendengar di Ria ku sedang bersama Fiza di segment hanging with Fiza" haizz sexy nyerr! Everytime he sings sexy kan? Cannot deny one. Hottness. Piles and piles of homework to get through *dies* Oh gosh tme to put on Ashley Tisdale; what? It's my homework music lah helps me concentrate. If I listen to Sleeq while doing my homework I won't do it properly I'll probably go off writing about some unrelated crap like "IloveRiffy" and get F. Haha. OMG you know what pissed me off more? You see that message I was raving about from Alyph? The one where I screen printed saying "Hey there swtie you are adored so much by us. Love alyph" I went on Sleeq's forum and asked the girls there..he sent the same message to all the girls on his contacts like..pissed sia! I was so happy then it just came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks haha. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
