

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 7 September 2007 || 11:01:00 pm
School was boring as per usual. Partially intresting lunch with Sharna and Stephi followed by more boring lessons. Let's not talk about school the mere sight of the word makes me bored. Hmm after comming home from school I immediately called Syarif. I really needed an address to send Alyph's birthday present too, although I haven't bought the thing yet haha! I haveno clue what to get! Boys are so hard to get presents for! I went in to Blue Inc and NOTHING! Although I have to admit my family and I were hooked on the last box of Hikmah series 3. So we watched that for like 5 hours non-stop and now I'm happy to report that Hikmah3 is now behind us. By the time we left for Bluewater it was like 7:00pm and the mall closed at 9:00pm. Short squeeze but we made it in the end. I got a few clips from Claire's Accessories, my new geometry set. Stupid Maths teacher was complaning about that..not that I don't have a geometry set I do but I got it like 3 years ago and just about every single thing that came with it is now used up or broken haha! After that was sorted I went Clintons to get the cards and hopped off to M&S for Kak Siti's birthday gift! Shitzz can't say much more about that...this blog is crossed posted to my Multiply and Kak Siti reads that so I can't reveal much haha!Sorry. Okay so after my Hikmah marathon I called Syarif, it was like 3:00pm here which was something like 10:00pm there in Singapore. On my first try the phone got disconnected after the first ring! I can tell you that I was literally trembling when I heard the ringing tone, I could feel my hand shaking! I decided to try again and it rang for longer...then a very very sexy voice said "Hello", I was shocked I didn't know whether to let out a girly scream or be calm I decided calm was the best thing so I replied "Hi..is this Syarif?". He repled "Yes..is that Raihan ah?". I was like woah he remembers me! Like WOAH Imma bout to faint! (But luckily I didn't) I was so scared of interupting him so I tried to start a regular conversation by asking "So how are you?".."I'm okay thanks you?" Sexypants Syarif so sexy whatever he says man! I was so scared of bothering him so I asked "Umm..are you busy?" He said "I'm actually at a birthday party". Pissed sia! I felt so bad! I just said "Oh sorry sorry sorry, don't worry I'll call you later." and hung up. I feel so bad now haha. Truth is I just needed an address from him so I can send Alyph's birthday present odd seeing as how long it takes them to message me back on Friendster lol! But I needed an excuse to be calling Syaris anyway..it's like pointless to call with no subject of matter to discuss. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
