

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 8 September 2007 || 4:19:00 pm
3 Idols turned idiots..I never should have become a supporter of Sinagpore's local music. First one star's stuckup brother's attitude looking down on me, as if to say I'm not good enough to be a proud Londoner. Like I'm just a little girl who could never make it to London, pshh I have news for you man I'm doing better than you and I will always do better then you ever will! Then the second and third idols of mine *woosh* down the toilet too! Sombong macam nak mampus! These local artists soo pshh! I mean without their fans they are nothing! All my doa's for my supposed "idols" wasted down and all down the drain. Should have stuck to Hollywood, British & American artists. I'm currently so stressed out but I supposed it's a good thing that I realised these people are such jerks before my GCSE, if not they'll be running through my mind 24/7 and I would most probably not achieve to my highest standard. I'm in dyer need of that punchbag in the gym..stick a picture of those losers on there and start punching like theres no tomorrow. Now no offence to any local artist supporters yar but this is my blog and I'm gonna write as I please, so you best click that "x" in the top right corner if you don't like where I'm going. Right well half of those dang local artist don't even have good voices! They get by merly on their good looks and that's the bottom line. You have those other artists who try so hard to be like an American rapper/ British artist. They try and try so hard but pity them..they just look like beg its and only get by on looks as well. It's not like they are smart, if you look at all those local rappers give 'em a book and they'll be like "WAH?!?". They don't have the voices to rap but still intend to be like a rapper..sheesh when will they realise they can't pull it off! They look like idiots full stop. Good looks arn't the foundation of a successful career in the music industry, pure talent is what counts. That's why half of these local artists only get their 15 minutes of fame with their good looks, a couple of local chart toppers, a few road shows, some TV apperances and BAM gone like the wind..simple as. Well now that the rant is over, I feel so much better. Thanks for listening, now if you'll excuse me I have a few pictures to rip, frames to shatter and butts to kick (when I return to Singapore). ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
