Haiiz! So stressed out sia! At school Sharna and Stephi have totally left us kan..and well I'm just pissed off I mean today the rest of them just started bitching about me sia, I don't know for sure if it was about me but they let everyone else know EXCEPT me! I mean it's enough to make me paranoid! I hate it so much! If you don't like me then just tell it to my face...chet orang putih sial! I need to talk to someone but I don't know who...perhaps Stephi and Sharna? They should know how I feel. Shouldn't they? I just felt like crying..tapi when they want something they are ever so nice. Pergi mampus dah! Oh lemme try this in melayu...dengan pembuatan gadis gadis sial itu nanti aku masuk rumah sakit jiwa. Is that right? If not correct me kay. I have to think positive lah maybe Allah testing me during Ramadhan kan? Also I only have like 17 weeks left of school.
I sayang my Alyph so much! He just makes me feel so special with the things he said you know? I told my friends they think he could be lying to me, I don't know but all I'm sure about is that I like him.
˜Rhiandoll.
}