

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 11 September 2007 || 4:40:00 pm
Yes yes yes it's that time of year again! Selamat berpuasa to all...jangan play cheat tau haha! Singapore starts Thursday and England starts tomorrow woop woop. Pagi ni kena bangon sahor..yahoo! Haha I wonder if I get so tired Amir will have to carry me around school like last year lol. It's going to be so fun, I can't wait I have the baju kurung all set out matching accessories and all with shoes and bags. My outfits are to die for! Time to be a whizz in the kitchen again make my world class Marble Cake, Suji and a few others..don't worry horr for all those in Singapore I'll be sure to post up 'em pics on multiply yarr. Then you can see how we raise the roof for Hari Raya Singlish style haha! Haiiz just my luck siaa..tomorrow I have a double period of PE (Physical Education), might bunk it sod doing double PE on the first day of Ramadhan haha, get real! But like i ever do PE anyway! Did I tell you I love Alyph and Syarif? Well if I didn't I'll do so now.. I LOVE ALYPH AND SYARIF. Okay so now you know my addiction and my weakness, okay I need a HUGE favor from someone currently residing in Singapore. If you help me I'll be forever in your debt! Right a few weeks back I talk with Abg Hyrul on MSN and he said that him and a few other artists have a little suprise in store for all of their fans, I begged him to tell me but he never told me. Then I signed on to my friendster and I saw his bulletin wait ahh I copy and paste just for you! A piece of good news for all LocalMusic Lovers..We will be launching a compilationalbum soon for this year's Hari RayaAidilfitri..*cheers*An album entitled 'FITRAH-HazirLebaran 2007' produced by EZYS Musicand Beats Society, with great supportfrom Mediacorp TV12 Artiste ManagementUnit (AMU).Featuring names like Hyrul Anuar,Fauzie Laily, Imran Ajmain, Sleeq,Merah, Lady E, Norfasarie etc.New songs from fresh new juices in theindustry. A guaranteed MUST BUY album.Will be on sale prolly on the 2nd weekof Ramadan onwards.A special song from me to you guys.Hoping for a miracle this Syawal.Do watch out for it. Now worries, moredetails will be released soon.Remember.. 'FITRAH- Hazir Lebaran 2007' Yeah you got it..it's a new album. I would forever be in your debt if you say..bought it for me and sent it to me and I don't care if I have to pay you freaking triple Fed Ex charge, I just want it so badly! I'm not to crazy about that Lady E beg it..worst artist on Earth if you ask me; that's if her gibberish crap can actually be considered as music and her beg it-ness can actually be considered as artist material. Okay back to the REAL talented artists like Sleeq, Imran, Taufik, Hyrul etc etc. I can't wait too hear this album and another album I'm itching to get my hand on is Taufik Batisah's new album "Teman Istimewa". Everyone's raving about it and I havn't even heard it so if you're in Malaysia...I'll love you forever if you buy me the album and send it to me kayy, again I'll pay full charges! That's how desperately I want those 2 albums..I'm willing to pay triple the charge! If you think you can get me either one, or both please please tell me yar? Kthnks. Before I forget...good news. Well for us it is xD hehe. We are planning a trip to Singapore not next year but the one after that to have Hari Raya there and my 18th party at a nught club. It's going to be awsome so inshallah we can go ahead with this plan. I've never had a Hari Raya in Singapore that I can actually bloody remember lol! I'll be breaking out my sexiest Baju Kebaya matee lol. Baju Kebaya is loveY. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
