

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 6 September 2007 || 5:36:00 pm
Last year I totally slacked off and goofed off like never before. I thought it was just me but apparently it was the whole school and Eltham Green went from the second best school in Greenwich to the second worst school in the borough of Greenwich! Embarrasing or what and it's all that stupid head teachers fault! Can't run a bloody school...pfft idiot! A new year and a whole new army of inexperienced teachers, haha watch them leave by next term! It's not just me who got bad grades it's my whole bloody school! I thought a C was bad in ICT but it turns out a boy in my class scored full marks on both papers and only got a C..so I don't feel half bad, angry but not bad. On to the good news! Today was my first RE class with Miss. Walsh after the long holidays and she was reading out everyone's results (well those who wanted to know what their results were anyway.0 So she came to mine and after my whole year of slacking and bunking I thought I'd prolly get a D or something, Jazzmine is like a whizz at RE and she got higher that the brainy boy Oliver. Miss.Walsh read it off her sheet and I scored 87, which is equivilent to A* and highest mark in the class if I'm not mistaken. (So what are you waiting for? Congratulate me already haha kidding!) Whoop whoop! Alhamdulillah. Got a secret sourse from youtube, said both Alyph and Syarif are single confirmed...tomorrow I shall call Syarif as I need an address to send Alyph's pressie to. Why are boys so hard to buy gifts for? ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
