Everything that has a start has to have an end, it's inevitable no questions asked. Every hello has to be followed with a goodbye someday. It's hard to loose someone you are close to isn't it? I've known Nek Temah all my life..since I was born. One of my Nenek's closest friends, her son is a very close friend of my Uncle. We're so close we're practically like family.
I recieved news today that Nek Temah fell and was in a coma in hospital. I was truely shocked and saddened but more sad news was soon to follow. It just so happened that my Pak Busu rang up Uncle Shakem and he let us know that Nek Temah passed away like 5 minutes before my Pak Busu rang.
I felt so sad that on my last trip to Singapore, seeing as it was so short, we didn't get to meet and I didn't get to say goodbye. It's still feels like a whole lie to me, I can't take it in yet.
Pfft. Syarif didn't accept me on friendster, how upsetting! Then Kak Masturah said that she thinks both of them have girlfriends..habis lah plan aku. *sobs* I so badly wanted a chance with Alyph, maybe I still do have a chance but I want to know for sure.
˜Rhiandoll.
}