

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 17 September 2007 || 3:27:00 pm
Kayy lame title I know..I sorta nicked Vanessa Hudgen's song title but oh well! Speaking of Vanessa did you hear about the contraversy that's been surrounding her lately? Well my friend Glorious told me about it today in Science and I searched it on wikipedia and it turned out true! There's apparently pictures of Vanessa that she took privately nude. Bleh totally disgusting. She's supposed to be a role model for kids not act like that. It totally changes my view on Vanessa that's for sure! Yuck! Moving on...you know I have been going head over heels for Sleeq right? Uhm yeah well it's sorta hard to deicde who I like more haha. I mean I went on Sleeq forum today, you know how I melted at those conversations I had with him? Like where he called me lovely and sweetie; turns out my friend was right..he calls all the girls he chats with tha. ^_^; sorry I didn't beliebe you at first babe lol. Guess you do get blinded by love..often might I add. From Alyph to Syarif sia! Wish I could pick one and stick with it xD. I asked the girls at the forum and they were like "yeah he calls me that and more words that just make me melt"..took the special feeling right out of me there Alyph, thanks for that. lol! It's okay lah I mean whatever right? I can't be so caught up..plus Syarif is sexy and I gots his number, I'm getting that special feeling back kthnks Riffy. *Pokes Riffy* He sounds like Taufik over the phone..very sexy hehe. Mmkayy..'suppose I should talk about school. 4 periods of Science, oh what joy..doesn't it just scream fun to you? *sarcasm* Oh yes we shall be disecting a potatoe and looking at it's cells today and for Physics we will have so much fun figuring out the velocity of objects!*end sarcasm* Uhh I just got chosen for prefect..great and then today Stephi was by herself outside so I wanted to keep her company..plus I mean my tutor stinks of BO BLEHH! He told me to come in so I said "No I wanna keep my friend company..she's going to get lonely." Still didn't work so I clung on to Stephi like a joke and he pulls me in to the class. So I walked in to the class and that stupid little brat Natasha is in my seat. I'm like hello you little tramp out of my seat! Obviously I didn't say that to her face; that's no way for a perfect to act. So I just stood that and looked at her..she knew to move her goddam bag of MY seat. I've sat in that corner since like the first day! She was behind me...she's not taking my seat ever again! Gosh and some year 8 boy named Erik, comes up to me and asks if I'm in year 7..I'm like no. Then he goes up to Stephi and says "Is she new" boy me and Stephi just switched, hello we were at this school when you were learning your bloody ABC's! Rude little brat, needs to be taught a lesson! In Science last period somehow the topic of the Simpsons movie can up and now I have that spiderpig song in my head..gotta type it out of my head: Spiderpig, spiderpig Does whatever a spiderpig does. And thank God for you that's all I remember. Summary: It was an operation and my surgeon was Alyph. He took out all the specialness feeling that was inside of me and left me sad. Then I came back to the hospital and the doctor who treated me was Syarif, he injected more specialness in to me making me feel loved and now I'm on the road to recovery. Mwhackz, I lovez joo. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
