Thank Allah it's my last year in this crappy school! I hate it so much. I start tomorrow at about 8:30am and finish at 3:00pm...chet stupid head teacher!
Last (year 10) I couldn't care less about school and it was reflected in my grades. They dropped drastically! It was quite sad..I lost my want to learn all because I hate that school. I didn't even pay attention to my tutors at home. But this is my final year and I'm going to do something about it, I don't want to end up working at some McDonald's joint for minimum wage. I have plans for the future and I intend to make them happen. I'm not going to fool about this year, everything I have 100% is going in to my studies so I can get good grades and shove it in my stupid teacher's faces!
It still seems unreal that Nek Temah is back with Allah and that I'm getting an "Anak Buah". Hidup lawanya mati. A death replaced by new life.
Syarif never text me back..awas dia hehe I'll kick his ass next time I see him! Lol. I messaged him on friendster hope he replies.
˜Rhiandoll.
}