

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 23 September 2007 || 12:53:00 pm
Oh gosh I've been so busy I forgot to blog! Well Alyph from Sleeq just turned 18. I sent him a present through the post, express of course but yet it's still going to arrive late haha. I've had so many birthdays I just end up forgetting most of them this month! Good thing I gave Abg Hyrul's present early, Kak Siti and Alyph's are gonig to be very belated. Bleh! Some trampy little girl in Year 10 beat out me, Chyenne and Toni for head girl of Johnson house, quite annoying. I met my new English tutor: Allister. He seems very nice hope he can take me al the way though GCSE. I mean considering my rep with English tutors well...he's my 5th English tutor haha so I hope 5th time is the charm. Right well you know how I rave on about all these orang putih and how much the girls are like backstabbers well on Thursday none of them came up to the cafe for break, so I was just jammin with Gloriose, Shy and Grace and then Sharna came up. I asked her "Have you seen the rest of them". The thing is I knew they were outside seeing as they just had PE, I never see them on Thursdays, but this was just to make conversation. Then Sharna replied "Yes they were down stairs they saw me walk up but they didn't say a thing". I thought that was a bit on seeing as I thought they were all good friends. Then myself and Sharna got to talking and well it's not just me who feels backstabbed I mean they feel it too. When they are nice they are very nice, they can be sweeter than a freaking bowl of sugar but when they want to be they can be as unplesant as hell! So confuzing mah! I miss Singapore so much, I just seem to have better friends there not no mention more freedom but hey even if they did invite me out I wouldn't want to go. I love Singapore so much I feel like I actually fit in there where the people actually like me and value me just for being me. It's like my Primary school friends ya know? They were awsome too but I can't see them either. I'm planning to get a job with the rest of them and save up for that Raya in Singapore someday. Dude speaking of Raya, can someone drop me a message when that CD comes out? The Fitah Hazir Lebaran one, I really want to get my hands on it. Oh yeah I showed my mum Sleeq, Alyph and Syarif and she likes them. I'm like what?! Then I showed her Abg Imran Riffy's bro and I told her about Beats Society and the things she came up with were freaking hilarious! Bwahahahaha! I felt so evil and in control, my brat mode just kicked in! We were dissing them rawly might I add hahakz! Never knew my mother had it in her hahahakz! We just couldn't stop laughing..ahh the miracle that is youtube. Astala Vista loves. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
