

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 14 September 2007 || 3:43:00 pm
Yes it finally happened on this glorious month of Ramadhan..thank you Allah for letting me speak with Syarif! I'm actually shaking right now as I type this. As soon as I got back from school I sat for a few and rushed to call Syarif..I tried to many times! First few times the line was busy and then they couldn't connect my call. I really needed that address so I kept trying and finally it rang! Shortly after a very very sexy voice greeted me "Hello..Raihan is it?" Bang bang it was sexy Syarif! First thing that came out of my mouth "Are you busy?" Haha it's like a blooming reflex action.."Hello..are you busy?" LOL! Then he replied "No not really..uhh Raihan do I have to pay when you call me?" I was like no 'cause I'm smart and I'm using a calling card. Although if I wanted to be mean I can call reverse charge...how does it go again? Oh yea 0800 R-E-V-E-R-S-E. Haha doing some advertising there should get paid for that lol! But anyway back to Syarif. I had to write down everthing I wanted to say because if not then I would be lost in his sexiness and forget everything and become a blabbering fool! So next to talk was about Alyph's birthday present right. So I asked Syarif "Syarif can I ask a favor tak?" He replied "Ya ok" then I said.."You see Alyph's birthday is comming up? I donno what to buy him lah, I ran out of ideas." Then Syarif kindly short listed a few things that Alyph likes: Caps (Earth to duh, that boy is never seen without a cap o_0 lol), Bling bling, Chains, clothes. One really cute quote Riffy said "He likes chains..you know all those blling bling things." Haha I just thought that was adorable! Okay I think I got a whole list, but the question is I didn't know where to send it to so I asked Syarif and he said he wanted it to be a suprise, so I should send it to him. So he gave me his address. It was so cute sia, they way he told me his addess in English and didn't know the English word for "#" the hash sign...it went like "Yarr err then the number pintu sign" I thought that was so adorable haha! Anything he say/do sure adorable one, kan? Then he told me that he would message me when he recieved the gift, I told him not to message me via cell 'cause that would cost him a bomb..then he said through Frienster. Ok lah Friendster is free right? lol. Then he told me to call him at around the same time on the 22nd on Alyph's party, so I can talk to him. I was agreeing but don't you think that's a bit unfair? I mean it's more like a present for me on his birthday instead of the other way round! Moving on after that Syarif said to me "Don't buy anything too expensive tau..you've spent so much on us already". So then I went all mushy and told him "Ala you both are worth every cent! You're so talented and cute and amazing you're just well worth the money." Then Syarif went all shy and said "Aww thanks" xD. You see the Platform 7 performance? Yeah for those of you who went or know the miracles of http://www.youtube.com/ you would know that Riffy dropped his shades..I asked him if it broke and he said it was his friend's one but it didn't break, so okay lah. I thought if they broke I would get him a new one.. I noticed the whole way through the conversation he sounded like he had a cold so I asked him "Syarif are you sick?" he replied "Yes". Ala I kesian already so I told him to makan obat cap Ibu dan Anak and he laughed =P. What made his laugh more was the story that I told him about the text and the iPod. (If you don't remember check a few posts back on the blog yarr?) The laughed alot at that one hehe...thank God I didn't tell him the story on the plane with the toilet haha. Told Abg Hyrul that one, he cracked up laughing too! Dangg that was some long blog..tu lah Syarif punyer pukul I can write forever about him and Alyph! There's just so much to write. The thing is that when I talked with Syarif, it felt nice. Like I was just talking to another person..not a famous one. He's so down to Earth it's amazing. Some people who are famous at such a young age tend to become one of those snobby people..but Syarif's not like that. He's just totally awsome. Not even Taufik can compare with him. You know I talked with Taufik right? Well he just didn't have the same vibe as Riffy, Riffy is just way more amazing and nice and every so kind and sweet! He asked me about school and everything, from school to puasa to the current time. He's so caring about his fans. Sleeq definately deserves to go world wide, with so much talent inside of them it won't be hard. It's so amazing how down to Earth he is for someone who won an award at APM 07 alongside those 'big guns'. SleeQ, Riffy, Alyph are Love Y ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
