

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 15 September 2007 || 8:59:00 am
Look! The cover of Fitrah Hazir Lebaran '07...can't wait to get it! I was so caught up in talking about Riffy yesterday I forgot to tell you that yesterday I was made a 'prefect/ambassador' for my form JO10 and Nigel in year 10 got to be the Deputy Ambassador. Yay us -_-. Then my tutor wanted me to be Head Girl of Johnson House..oh what joy. I only did it so it would good on my CV. See after January 3rd I turn sweet 16, I'm planning to get a job with my wifey Livia and a few other long lost friends. I just want to get a few bucks in so I can save up for that Raya&Ramadhan trip to Singapore and my 18th Birthday at Ministry of Sound. It's gonna be well good!Yesterday Mel didn't come :( I waited till like 8pm so I'm guessing he forgot. He's my awsome Business Studies tutor =D. So many birthdays in this month, just checked my Friendster. We'be got a few of my friends and Abg Hyrul Anuar on 23rd and Alyph on 21st. While speaking of him may as well help promote his birthday bash: ALYPH'S 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY @ EARSHOT CAFE 22ND SEPTEMBER 8:00PM ($12 per person I think) + MEET AND GREET. For more information checkout www.myspace.com/beatssociety Wow..my blog is all weird have of my page is in a different language on here haha...I think it's German..or Turkish? "Tastaturkürzel: drücken Sie Strg zusammen mit: " Idk..do you know? Haha sorry I just felt like posting it xD ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
