

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 5 September 2007 || 3:40:00 pm
The first day of school after my long summer holidays wasn't all that bad. I went in to school and took my paper it said "Mr.Ouwale, Room 211" so I went to that room and found that the teacher was a woman. I sat there for about 30 minutes and she didn't call my name up on the regester. I showed her my paper and she said that I was in another room, so I went there only to be rejected and pushed to another room until finally I got to room 214. Yes this was my class for sure and my name was on the register. I thought it wasn't me at first because my new tutor called me "Rhian" so I didn't answer. Haha it took me a while to figure out that Rhian was actually me. Why does he make life so difficult by using my second name when everyone just calls me "Noor", puzzling. I just reached home and blogging while on MSN, bad news. Just as I made up with Amir disaster strikes yet again! His dad took him out of school! That's absolutely stupid, we only have 21 weeks left..what is the phucking point? I was saddened by the fact that I may not be able to see him again but he promised me that he will come and see me often. Okay very touching but he never comes through on his promises, so I don't have high hopes on seeing him again. At school the regestration was a huge SNORE! There was NO ONE in my class I actually talked too, there was Leigha and some other boy..only 3 year 11's eep. I have a tremendously annoying girl in year 7 sitting behind me swearing at every single thing, talking to herself and pulling weird faces. I just felt like turning around and giving her a good slap across the face. Then we had a shitty "house" assembly. See since that thick headteacher came we've all been split up in to vertical tutor groups with people we don't know and loud mouth year 7s. I'm stuck in freaking Johnson house! After the assembly we practiced the fire dril for like 15 minutes boring or what? Now outside Chyenne was in the line next to me with 3 other boys in her form whom I have never met. This one boy threw a bottle which was supposed to hit Leigha but it hit me instead, so he apologized and Chyenne was like "You know to apologize to her". I was quite suprised as Chyenne and me never really got along. Then the boy said "Trus me she's bare smart, she's like smarter than all of us put together. She's bare smart!" I didn't even know him and it was freaking me out how he knows about me. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
