

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 10 September 2007 || 7:22:00 pm
Just bloggin' for the fun of it..no title no subject kayy. Hmm odd yet pleasent day at school today. You see I never really clicked with my friends but all of a sudden since the start of year 11 it's starting to change. Like today Rebecca, we didn't use to talk alot even if we jammed together, but today after lunch Stephi and Sharna went downstairs and Becca said "Hey Noor some sit this side". I was like okay..and then Stephi waited for me outside my clas to go to break; this is all abit odd for me man. But I guess it's in a good way. Enough of school, I messaged Syarif on friendster explaining and apologising about the phone call, see lah I tried to call him but he never picked up the phone and I was already stressed out because of my teacher so he didn't answer and I was a little dissapointed/upset then I told my friend I was gonna kick Syarif's butt haha, then she texts him saying that I'm very angry with Sleeq and he reply made me feel well bad! So I was thinking about him the whole day at school today until I could hear his voice singing..then hours later I still heard his voice then I realised that I left my iPod on replay on "Sederhana" -_-; no wonder sia! Next to tackle on my blog..stupid tags! Well well well any ideas why this came to mind? *pokes Tagboard* yes that idiot right there decides to flood my goddam blog with worthless shit. Why don't loosers like this get a life? It's amazing really how stupid little things like flooding a person's tagboard with useless one worded gibberish messages is able to entertain someone..well that person must have a very low IQ. Please I'd really appriciate it if yall won't flood my tagboard with useless one-worded messages aite. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
