My very first kampung wedding and it was really cool! It's just so amazing! The food was awsome and Abg Fendi and Kak Yati looked so sweet together! First was the Nikah on Friday, this was done at a near by mosque. Pictured below.

The Nikah was followed by a visit to the new house of the Bride and Groom. The Saturday after (tomorrow) was the dinner where the Boy's side had dinner at the Girl's side. My camera ran out of memory and I forgot to bring the spare one so I only got a couple of shots.

As you can see it was so cute! The food was yummers and the DJ rawked! The food was good too, although it was quite a long wait for the Bride and Groom to get ready..we almost left without them! The Sunday was when the Girl's side came to the Boy's side for lunch/dinner. I took many pictures as you can see in the album. On my multiply site.
As blue as the sky...what a lovely colour theme..actually all the colours picked were fab! Sunday was overly sick! After the wedding they all played and got each other with coal haha..I got a nice picture of Abg Hafiz.

Mwahaha!
˜Rhiandoll.
}