Well the flight touchdown at around 7.45am and we checked in at about 11am. This left alot of time for me to go out on the same day, which was awsome. We checked in to the hotel and then I met up with Syaidah, Syarfah and Syairah. My 15 year pals! We went downstairs and I was also anxious to meet a Fiknatic named Fiza. My phone was useless in Singapore so I had no way of contacting her as I had arranged a shopping trip with her and Fiknatics named Nurul (who came all the way from JB) and Wana. So Syaidah, Syarfah and myself went downstairs to go shopping and in the lobby we met Nurul and Fiza. They had been waiting there since 3, I felt so bad! But we went out and had lunch/dinner I'm not sure lol. It was really fun we went shopping too! The funniest thing happened..we went to Takashimaya and I saw the huge '70% OFF SALE' sign under a huge pile of bags. 2 Guess bags caught my eye and I went for the smaller one; the price tag said '$95'. I thought ok, after the sale it'll only be like $30. So I went to the counter and they scanned it through and the price came out as $95. I was like what but I thought there was a sale. The cashier said yes..and that's the price after the sale. But because I thought the bag was overly cute I bought it anyway.
LittalRaihan..x (Mrs.Alph Abdullah)
˜Rhiandoll.
}