
After a very dissapointing visit to Jurong I was absolutely gutted and shattered, I felt like there was nothing in the world that could bring me back up (except for Sleeq). My idol turned idiot, the story of my life! Yet I still can't bring myself to hate him. But my fab girls Aishah and Fiza rang up Hyrul's aunty.
Okay lemme brief you on Hyrul Anuar. He was the winner of an Anuggerah singing contest a few years back, he voice is really good too and he's super kind!
Now back to that faithful moment. So after a talk with his Aunty Aishah managed to set up something to meet Hyrul! We were ever so happy..especially Fiza haha! We went shopping and got him a few gifts, then we returned to my hotel. The 3 of us waited patiently but nothing..see he was very busy with work and NS commitments, soon it was 10pm and I had to go up to help my mother pack as we were leaving the next day. Itold Fiza & Aishah to just cancel it as it would be to late and I didn't want Hyrul to come all the way for nothing. But Fiza & Aishah actually stayed at the hotel lobby for like hours, I felt so bad!
I thought they had gone home so I went to sleep and then at about 12 I heard my mum's phone ring. I was in deam land dreaming of Alyph and Syarif and then Adibah Noor came in to the picture..I was like what? Then the phone stopped and rang again so I answered it and it was Aishah! I was like OMG you're still here? She said that Hyrul had to do some rehersal until like 1am but he took a leave especially to come down to RP and see me. I was like woah! I then begged my mum to let me go downstaris to see him.
I was like totally zombiefied walking around RP in my PJS, people were looking at me thinking I was crazy! Yes a pink Minnie Mouse PJ hehe. I made my way to the lobby in my PJS with everyone staring at me and then I saw Aishah & Fiza..boy did they laugh when they looked at me lol. Then again so did I. We waited abit and soon Hyrul's aunt came in to the lobby, she was very nice and she also laughed cause I was in my PJS oh well lol..it'll give them something to remember me by. Then Hyrul walked in I was like OMG I can't believe I'm in my PJS, what on Earth will hhe be thinking? He was very nice about it though haha I took a picture with him in my PJS and we had a short talk, I couldn't stay long as I promised my mum 5 minutes and that 5 minutes turned into like 30 minutes. Then my Mum came down and they got to talking.
˜Rhiandoll.
}