

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 28 August 2007 || 9:37:00 am
Me and my Syarif. I Love you like a fat kid loves cake. Well the next day me and the triplets arraged a visit to their school to hunt for Sleeq, a band composed of the two sexy Alyph (Alif Abdullah) and Syarif (Ahmad Syariffin). Syarfah and Syairah were school so it was just me and Syaidah. We went over to her house first so that we could search for Alyph's timeable and we wrote down all his classes. Aunty Hasnah drove us to Temasek Poly and we got off. Boy was the school huge! So Syaidah and myself started the long search for all of Alyph's classes and each class was empty. So we decided to go to Tampines Mall to do some shopping for Alyph and Syarif. I had to pay for the bus and the driver was like 'Is she not from here' Syaidah said 'No, she's from London'. The bus driver replied 'Oh shes from Indonasia' We were like no London, England, when we got off the buss he waved bye to me haha! We hiked though the whole dang mall and didn't find a thing! Then we came across this shop called 'Mizz 69' it was run by a group of abang2 who was freaking hilarious! They give us discount and everything! I asked for suggestions on what to buy for a boy and he said boxers lol but I got Alyph and Syarif a cap from there and Ashraf a T-Shirt. I had a bag for him but I forgot to bring it along. So then we popped in to the shop next door called 'Yellow' and got 2 dog tags engraved with 'Syarif' and 'Alyph'. Then we stopped for ice cream..yummy oreo! Well we got back to Temasek in time as Syarif's class was right next door to Syairah's class, so we arrived there with time to spare. So we decided to visit Syarfah's little shop in Fith Ave, it was a cool shop and they persuaded me to buy some shades. Then I met Ashraf there and handed him the shirt. He looked very sexy actually. But 4pm came and we rushed to Syarif's class and were only wated a few minutes. My tummy felt weird and I was all nervous. Then his classmates started to walk out the door, I was freaking out! Then he was on the phone and walked out the door. Syarif was in his presentation outfit and he looked so sexy! So we went up to him and said 'Excuse me..are you Syarif?' Hello like we didn't know that already. But we needed a clear opening line. Syarif nodded and I let out a high pitched scream. 'OMG' I shouted and I think he knew that I was a fan; he kindly hung up his call and shaked our hands. I literally melted on the floor when he touched my hand! He's so sexy! Then we got to talking and Syaidah recorded most of it. So pop over to the video section and check out sexy Syarif! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
