

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 31 August 2007 || 10:47:00 am
You know that Alyph I'm always on about? The one from Sleeq? Yeah well I added him on MSN and I thought that I'd never see him online but 2 days ago when I signed on I saw the username 'Mr I Is' I was like who the heck is that? I put my mouse over his name and it came out as his e-mail I was like OMG OMG OMG *FAINT*. So then I talked to him and here's how it went..I'll only copy the best parts kayy. (17:59) яaihaи:// : omg alyph? (18:01) Mr I Is: hey lovely! (18:02) яaihaи:// : omg ish really u ^_^ how are u sexy? (18:02) Mr I Is: l0l yeahh its me, i'm doin okay, school's hectic as hell (18:02) Mr I Is: i got them Giordanos, love em so much! (18:03) яaihaи:// : ugg yeah totally understand..giodanos? (18:03) Mr I Is: OOPS (18:03) Mr I Is: wrong brand (18:03) Mr I Is: l0l (18:03) Mr I Is: G2000! (18:03) Mr I Is: sorry im so tired (18:03) Mr I Is: school n school, n school (18:04) яaihaи:// : does it fit u? cause i dno ure size hahaa (18:04) Mr I Is: it does! no worries kayy (18:17) яaihaи:// : thanks err fiza said udo this sexy thang at the museum where u sang sum cuteseyy littal song wit ure tummy stuck out (18:19) яaihaи:// : apparently its called 'the barney song' ill pay u (18:19) яaihaи:// : 10 pounds to video it for me xD (18:19) Mr I Is: l0l!! (18:19) Mr I Is: aww i think u can find it at youtube u knowww (18:19) Mr I Is: hahaha (18:21) яaihaи:// : ive searched youtube but nothing man =/ oh yah i was gna ask u about ure song gimmie tht..its not on ure album nd u sound so sexy rapping there wait..ure jus sexy full stop (18:21) яaihaи:// : ive gt tht pic of u next 2 me tht fiza took in tht spongebath wetpant shirt so cute (18:22) Mr I Is: aww dangg (18:23) Mr I Is: for real! (18:23) Mr I Is: haha (18:23) Mr I Is: ur so cute (18:24) яaihaи:// : can come to london tak? everytime i hear tht song pilihlah aku nd ure part bantal pelok pelok peloklah kuat2 i tak de bantal pelok so can i use u instead? (18:32) Mr I Is: hahaha sure thing (18:32) Mr I Is: l0l! (18:46) яaihaи:// : no probs sekc ^_^ nanti video tht barney song tau for me ill pay u £10=$30 (18:54) Mr I Is: naww u dont have to pay, cmon! (18:54) Mr I Is: l0l (18:56) яaihaи:// : r u skling 2mora? oh saw ure performance on utube..u had a show the day before i came nd the day aftr i left pissed or wht (18:56) Mr I Is: yes i amm (18:56) Mr I Is: really!! (18:56) Mr I Is: aww im so sorry (18:57) Mr I Is: i gotta bonce, raihan! (18:57) Mr I Is: u take care okay! The ones in a different colour are my fave parts. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
