

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 24 July 2007 || 7:47:00 am
Dude dude dude...ITS GNA BE AWSOMEEE!! Whatever shall I wear..I need a whole new outfit! It's like wow, I can't believe the time came so fast! I can't wait too see those special people. CARNNTT WAIITT!! Dinner with Fiknatics will be sikkle..day out with Syaidah, Syarfah and Syairah will be so fun although we still need to plan: actually there is no need to plan we'll just go where the wind takes us xD 1 day just isn't enough to spend with them, it's a good thing they are comming along to the Fiknatic dinner haha! Bought some lovely stuff for my baby Shan (my luffly littal cousin on my Nanny's side the cutest littal boy evurr!) and I miss littal Farah and that cute littal Maisarah, Ahh yes yesterday Uncle Shakem called, Kak Rosemah went in to hospital because she got a mirgrain and fainted. Doctors did a checkup but they haven't got the results back. I hope it's nothing serious. Speaking of seriousness and sickness that whole thing about that kid with the Lukemia which turned out to be Dyslexia was just so funny I'm still laughing about it. ROFL! ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY!! Yeah Ashley Tisdale is comming to England whoo!! I hope I get to see her, she is like so totally awsome! Oh wait I suppose I should write a little about the flood. Hmm here in the South East we did get a fair share of rain and hail stones, thunder and lightinging but we have to be thankful we wern't in Oxford. Pak Long had to pack pu the stuff in his office 'cause it was near a river and the river was about to overflow. =/ Lots of people got hit bad. On the news it said that England hasn't seen floods like this since 50/60 years ago. But isn't it ironic how last year we had that drought and we had to cut back on the water that we use? Like we couldn't water the plants with garden hoses and blah blah blah and this yea we have so much water it's flooded us. People are never happy are they? HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHII!! Eeew shopping on Thursday, better buy her and Brogen pressies..meh better late then never. Not that important. Wow this must be the longest blog entry I've ever written..I wonder how many characters this blog thing can take up? Ever wonder? I might try figuring that out one day. Oh btw yeah I got stuck with Maths and Business Studies homework..gahh I must take my homework with me to Singapore..yet again. I guess that's the price I gotta pay to get good grades. That new Harry Potter book is out..everywhere I look Harry Potter Harry Potter wow I'm just getting very annoyed about that right now. One more mention of Harry Potter and I shall go crazy. I think I over wrote today..I have alot more to say but we'll save that for another time. &&LittalRaihan..x xoxo ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
