Okay well a few days back after I returned home from school my Nan told me that my Grandad's brother's son's son (distant relative I guess) has Lukemia. I'm not sure which one it is but all of Atok Lang's grandson's are pretty young; so I was like OMG that's horrid! But then the next day I went on MSN with that kid's aunty and they said it wasn't confirmed. I hate when people say that so I asked other people and they said that he had dyslexia. I was like WTF?!? How on Earth can you get those 2 mixed up? I mean aside from the 'ia' in the names there's nothing similar about them. It was actually quite funny. I told my friends at school and they literally pissed themselves laughing! I do wonder though, if I'm getting 2 completly different stories then either the definition of dyslexia in Singapore has a different meaning to the English word dyslexia or some people really need to practice lying.
&&Littal Raihan..x
Singapore Soon!!
˜Rhiandoll.
}