

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 19 June 2007 || 7:56:00 pm
Hmm...What is life compareable too? I think life is similar to a roller coaster, you have the ups and downs which we go through every single day even though some things may be harder to overcome than others. Well recently in my life at school this have been a real roller coaster, all since we got that dufus new headteacher whom is as shit as you get them. Changes are met to be for the good but every change that he makes just makes the whole school worse. He is currently plannng to split up all the tutor groups and take 5 people from each year group and bung them in to one form, can you image us (supposedly the oldest kids in the school) being put together with a bunch of retarded, loudmouthed, arrgressive, arrogant little 12 year old brats for 1 hour! Please I can't stnd those annoying little creatures! What is the whole point? He should got and hred proper teachers that wil actually teach us and not mock our education. Truthfully this school has actuall made me dummer, thankfully I hae my personal tutors to turn too. For my school the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' is the perfect way to desribe it. During induction days and parents evening the Headteacher will stand outside the gates to make it look like he cares but 2 weeks in to the new term he leave us high and dry and sits on his fat ass all day gettng paid to do nothing. But one thing is for sure, I know my friends are going through the same thing too so I can always turn to them. Well that's enough of school I just need to get a rant out. About Roman...I'm still overly confused about him I could really use a boys perspective lol. &&LittalRaiihan..Y ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
