

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 27 June 2007 || 6:06:00 pm
Yeah, thank goodness I have my last exam tomorrow...English 1 hour and 45 minutes of non-stop writing. I had mysecond Maths exam today, it was better than my first one as we could use a calculator. But moving on...Younger Fermer (Adem) texted me today telling me what I had to do to get in to Crownwoods and there were only 10 places left at that school. I really do hope I can get in. I told some of my friends at school and they were like "OMG Noor why are you going to shitty Corwnwoods" and "OMG why you leaving" or "Aww don't leave". Pshh I see right through that shit! They only want me to stick around so they would have someone to boss around, it's not that they actually wanted me to stay because they liked me. I'd rather be at Crownwoods where I know that I will have true friends over there, I've known some of the people at Crownwoods for 10 years and we are still friends. There were also othe exams going on today but I have to say school was pretty funny today aside from that test. I had Science and we were all in the computer room doing some 'experiments' to test our reaction time but we just ended up folling about haha. Pfft Andreas with that metre stick, I had to stand on the table haha! Then in Maths it was a free lesson and our teacher put on some stand up comedy act, which was okay some jokes were phucking hilarious! Then in English the class was practically empty, some of them had their French speaking exams (Good luck with that muy Amiry). Poor Roman had 2 exams too he looks so cute. *faints* He's like soo hawt! Oh yeah I'm just counting down the days until we go back to Malaysia/Singapore, let's see on my agenda, meet up with Fiknatics (that's like a total essential), do IC, hang with the triplets (have to spend time with my berry bunch!) err...wedding...oh gosh whatever will I wear?!?! &&LittalRaihan..Y {AmiRaihan} -- BrotherlySisterlyLove -- {RomaNoor} -- JustPlainSmitten. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
