

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 23 June 2007 || 10:49:00 am
Oh shugar! It's exam time all next week, from Monday through to Thursday. Knowing the school things changed first all my exams were on Monday! That's like 5 exams in one day which is impossible as 1 exam takes up 1 and a half periods. I don't think they would be able to fit everything in. Have 4 exams over all: English (Writing), Maths (Calculator), Maths (Non-calculator), Science (Biology). Well the day after I recieved the letter Mr.Achson (our new form tutor) posted up a new message saying that my exams would be spread out over a 3 day period. Then on Friday we got the news that it would be spread out over a 4 day period! Sheesh I wish they fickle minded people would make up their minds! On the bright side, I got a new camera from Pak Long and Mak Long, they just left for America today though I did manage to talk to them yesterday and this morning before their flight boarded. It's a pretty sleek slim camera. It was because I got good exam moc up results! Well they are too shabby but I still need to improve. Science Biology- 30/36 = A Science Chemistry- 29/26= B English Media Coursework (Essay On Minority Report) = A Hmm....it's all good :P I recently found out about a band named 'SleeQ' they are very good and they go to the same school as my friends, Syaidah, Syiarah, Syarfah (I'm not sure how you spell the names, sorry lah) but yeah I really want to be at Tamasek Poly now! Not only that but I'm pretty sure another friend, Ashraf, goes to that school too. Yesterday I stayed back a few minute to cram in a few last minutes of revision on Polymers with Ms.Ellis. I understood it after abit and said to Ms.Ellis 'Yeh I understand it now' then that fucking shit Sinthia mutters under her breath 'I odnt care if you know then shut up' Fucking wanker! Too fucking scared to fucking tell it to my face stupid mother fucking slag! She should have fucking stayed in Nigeria and see how poor they are instead of fucking running her big ass mouth all over the place. Fucking Lankey Shit. But to end on a good note..oh wait..there is none. &&LittalRaihan..Y ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
