

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 18 June 2007 || 5:30:00 pm
WOAH! When I woke up today I thought it was going to be a plain and normal day but BOII was I wrong! Okay well things started out pretty normal like always I get up and do the usual before dragging myself off to school. Lunch was lunch with Becky and the bow haha! Then I met up with Amir and he bought me some sweeties which was really nice of him. You see he arrived at school early today and went to the shops and bought me a couple of things....and I didn't have to ask, that's what little brothers are for lol. Then Kevin talked to me....I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or bad lol. But one DEFINATE upside is that Brogen, Becky and myself decided to do some revsion for Science. Well actally Becky got called by her teacher and Brogen andmyself just though we needed the help eventhough I have a Science tutor. So we managed to grab hold of the list and J and him were on the list me and Brogen were like OMG we just gotta look good every Tuesday now xD It's a girl thang lol. Okay so I made my way back home and did my usual routine as I had my Business Studies tutor comming in for an hour today ( I get these lessons weekly as my school is so crap that I actually got dumber since the stupid egg head took over). So while waiting for Mr. Jordan to come I was engrossed in a unny episode of 'Cory in the House' when the phone rang. I though it was Mr.Jordan maybe he was going to be late or something, but when I answered the phone it was my dear Uncle Shakem. He was bragging about how he was backstage at APM with Mawi and Taufik and them lot. Uncle Shakem then said that he got LOTS and LOTS of pictures of my dear dear Taufik Batisah. Then Uncle Shakem asked me if I wanted to talk to Taufik (ME talk to the first ever Singapore Idol TAUFIK BATISAH?!?!? WOW) so I said yeah totally I mean come on it would be like a dream come true for me! Uncle Shakem said that Taufik was busy talking to some magazine and I could talk to him....so heart broken I put down the phone and sat back down to watch the last part of Cory in the House. As soo as I sat down the phone rang again. I was getting a teeny bit tense at the phone continously ringing lol but it was Uncle Shakem again; I thought he forgot to brag about something else loland that was when he said 'Okay Raihan hold on' I thought he was talking to a friend or something so I just held the line when I overheard him say 'Her name is Raihan' My heart was pounding so fast you could actually see it jumping out from my chest lol. Then the most cutest, sexiest, lovliest, adorablest voice said 'Hello' on the phone. He sounded so much like Taufik and without thinking I immediately screamed at the top of my lungs 'EEEEEE TAUFIKK!!! I LOVE YOUU I LOVE YOUU SO MUCHH!!' I couldn't even hear him properly with all the background noise lol. But yeah with the amount of screaming that I did I wouldn't be suprise if he thought that I just came out of the mental ward lol. Then I asked him ' Taufik come to London lah, can stay at my house' Taufik replied in the most sweetest voice 'Yes I'd love to go to London actually maybe if my manager can arrage a concert there for me haha' OMG I was about to faint he is soo nice then after I finished my 5 minutes of uncontrolable screaming Taufik said 'So what's the weather like in London?' I replied 'Yeah it's really hot, humid and sunny here....I LOVE YOU!' I know starts are usually busy so he had to end the conversation he told me 'Okay so you take care in London' I was like 'YES AND I LOVE YOU!' Then he had to go. I mean he is so down to Earth not many celebrities would actually take time to talk to a little meaningless kid from England lol. He is so nice and his voice is so adorable! That totally made my day it was so amazing! I absolutely have to thank Allah for making this a reality it was truely like a dream come true. I never thought in a million years that I would actually be talking to Taufik Batisah..Never, but as they say 'Never say never'. Well that one dream that has half been accomplished lol, next on the list is Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale lol but who am i kidding I have to wait until they come to London aha. "Good things come when you least expect them"- Ashley Tisdale &Raihan..Y ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
